Happy Holidays from Celebrity Dairy to you! Brit and Fleming Pfann of Celebrity Dairy are pleased to have such a hardworking and fun-loving staff. With such a variety of responsibilities, we all use our talents to serve our human guests:
- Provide fresh, complimentary breakfasts for our overnight guests each morning
- Offer eight clean guest rooms that can be reserved by groups
- Use the goat milk to make our award-winning goat cheese and our goats milk bar soaps
- Present multi-course Third Sunday Dinners each month for a small gathering
- Sell our products at local Farmers Markets (cheese, gelato, T-shirts, soaps, etc.)
- Host elegant weddings (both indoor and outdoor weddings with the option for a tent)
- Prepare lunch made of local seasonal foods combined with a tour of the dairy and inn
Plus we serve our animal friends (including our celebrity goats):
- See that they receive proper nutrition, vaccinations, and veterinary care
- Let them take shelter inside the barn when weather requires it
- Take care of pregnant mama goats and deliver their kids (baby goats)
- Regularly milk our dairy goats in our milking parlor
- Give our goats the opportunity to interact with their adoring public at our Open Barn Events
We recently had two early surprise babies! Did you know that mama goats can carry 1, 2, or up to 3 baby goats at a time? Another interesting fact is that goat’s milk is the most popular kind of milk worldwide!
We welcome you to stay overnight as a B&B guest, tour our farm, come to one of our many public events, or see us at a local Farmers Market. All of us at The Inn at Celebrity Dairy and Celebrity Dairy Farm bid you Season’s Greetings. Happy Holidays from Celebrity Dairy to you!
P.S. We can always use more volunteers to help us in 2019! Find out more here.