4 whole eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 cups flour, Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-free
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 1/2 cups carrot, finely grated
1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
1/2 cup nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Beat together for at least 2 minutes the oil, eggs, vanilla and sugar. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices together.
3. Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring just until blended. Gently fold in the grated carrots, pineapple and nuts.
4. Pour this batter into a lightly greased 10 x 14-inch cake pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or a 9 x 13-inch cake pan for 45 to 50 minutes. After the cake is done, cool completely and frost with Celebrity Dairy Cheese Frosting.
2 Small Logs of Pure Chevre
1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
2 Teaspoons of Vanilla
4 to 5 Cups of Powdered Sugar
1. Beat Chevre at medium speed with an electric mixer or food processor until creamy.
2. Stir together Whipping cream and Vanilla.
3. Gradually add powdered sugar to the Chevre mixture alternately with Whipping Cream Mixture.
4. Mix at low speed until blended. Scraping down the sides as needed.